Jump to the beginning of content

Change of Particulars


The licensee can apply for change of particulars of a licensed plumber by means of Electronic Services.

The licensee can also complete a form "Application for Change of Particulars of a Licensed Plumber" and send in the form by email to wsdinfo@wsd.gov.hk or by mail or by fax

Related Links