Jump to the beginning of content

Change and Enquire Account Details

You may sign up / login your Electronic Services account to process the following requests / enquiry online. You may also change your account details e.g. mailing address to receive water bills and bill language by downloading the required forms and return the completed form to WSD by postby fax or in person.

  By Internet Required Form
1. Change mailing address Form WWO227
2. Change bill language from Chinese to English Change of Bill Language Form
3. Change bill language from English to Chinese Amend Account Details Form
4. Change e-mail address or personal particulars -
5. Input self meter reading -
6. Enquiry of payment history -
7. Enquiry of latest bill and bill summary -