Jump to the beginning of content

Waterworks Form WWO 542 (06/2020 version)

NOTE: Please complete Form WWO 1 if you are applying for change of consumership of an existing water account.

Application for Water Supply

The applicant shall observe the submission requirements stipulated in the latest version of “Guide to Application for Water Supply” and Circular Letters issued by the WSD.