Jump to the beginning of content

Waterworks Form WWO 132

Guidance Notes

Application can be made through the following channels:

By Email


By Fax

2802 7333

By Mail or By Hand

The Water Authority
43/F Immigration Tower,
7 Gloucester Road,
Wan Chai, Hong Kong.

This is a form to be completed by an Authorized Person with a view to:

  1. enquiring about the availability of water supply to a specified premise for potable and/or flushing purpose(s), stating the no. of flats and anticipated population in cases of residential buildings, no. of units and nature of trade in cases of commercial buildings and no. of units and estimated daily consumption demand in cases of industrial buildings; and
  2. requesting for the connection of water supply for potable and/or flushing purpose(s).

1.For a new building project, the Authorized Person, as defined in the Buildings Ordinance (Cap. 123), is required to sign in Part II.
2.For new building projects under Housing Department (HD) or Architectural Services Department (ArchSD), it is acceptable for the Contract Manager of the development under HD, or the Architect of the project under ArchSD, or officer with post equivalent to these two but not lower than D1 rank, to sign under the entries for Authorized Person.